HS Lawyers believes in developing long term mutually beneficial client relationships.
To maintain a reputation for excellent customer service and satisfaction in everything we do,
we stand by six fundamental commitments…
- ● Our services We are committed to providing legal services of the highest standard
- ● Our standards Our firm works to the Law Society’s quality standards and more.
- ● Keeping you informed A client-centred service that puts you first.
- ● Dedicated Legal Advice Putting you directly in contact with those that suit your matter.
- ● Cost clarity Ensuring you are aware of any costs involved when working with us.
- ● CSR A commitment to charity in less fortunate parts of the world.
We are committed to providing legal services of the highest standard. Our policy is to listen to your requirements and our service is tailored specifically to fulfil your requirements.
Our firm is working towards the LEXCEL quality standard of the Law Society. We are also proud to have other prestigious accreditations such as the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme standards, in recognition of the high level of service we offer.
Our client-centred service puts you first to provide the most personal, expert, and efficient legal advice to suit your needs.
In our communications, we shall:
- Reply to letters where necessary as speedily as possible
- Attempt to deal with telephone calls immediately
- Respond to all routine telephone messages within 24 hours if possible
As soon as we understand your requirements we will let you know of who will be dealing with your mater.The person will work closely with you and deal with you directly. From the very beginning you will be provided with their contact details and will also let you know who to contact if they are not available.
There are number of methods that are open to you in order to funding your legal matter, depending on your individual circumstances.
We ensure our clients are aware of any cost involved when seeking any legal advice from us. From the very beginning we will advise whether your matter will be a’no win no fee’, fixed fee or time spent (hourly based) agreement.
We will also provide the same to you in writing .
We are committed to connect and help those who are in desperate need of support. We work closely and support a charitable organisation called Jeevan’s Gift that helps children who are less fortunate and deprived of the basic necessities such as clean water and shelter. The charity provides children in Punjab, India access to clean water and installs water tanks, sewage systems and medical aids in the poverty stricken areas. This helps provide the children with a chance of having a full life that they deserve.