The best way to avoid conveyancing delays
Whether you’re buying or selling a property be it residential or commercial , it’s very easy to get caught up in frustrating delays. Delays cause worry, a lot of wasted time and can be expensive, so it pays to be diligent throughout the conveyancing process and ensure that you’re on top of everything and that your conveyancing solicitor is equally as committed as you are to the cause. At HS Lawyers we understand that buying a property could be a daunting process if you do not engage with a good and experienced property solicitors or legal expert who provides you with a regular update and keeps you posted with all you need to know when you are looking to buy a new property.
Here are some of our tips about the best way to avoid conveyancing delays:
- If you are in the process of buying a new property, then make sure that you contact a Bank or Building Society in good time to organise your mortgage offer. Buyers often make the mistake of thinking that this is something that your conveyancing solicitor gets involved with – it isn’t! The onus is on you to track your mortgage offer with your lender so you need to be on the ball when it comes to chasing your mortgage paperwork and always make sure that you quickly sign it and get it back to them at the earliest opportunity.
- If you’re a buyer you should also be in contact with your chosen lender about the valuation of the property you are buying and exactly when it will take place. If you don’t have a valuation you won’t get a mortgage offer so it’s imperative that you know when this is happening so that you can swiftly follow up your mortgage application. If you want to, you can also organise a more detailed survey independently if you want complete peace of mind. Once again, if you decide to this, the quicker you can engage a surveyor’s services, the better.
- If you’re in the process of selling your property, then we would advise you to engage the services of a conveyancing solicitor as soon as possible. Many people wait until they’ve found a new property to buy but this will simply delay the process. The quicker you engage their services. the quicker you can get the wheels in motion on all the necessary paperwork such as any planning permissions, guarantees, building regulations etc. It is precisely items such as these that can hold up property sales especially if you can’t find them. Always give yourself sufficient time to locate all the necessary documents so you can sort any problems before the sale goes through.
- If there are problems that are causing you concern about the sale of your property, then raise them with your solicitor at the earliest opportunity. It is you solicitor’s job to advise you, investigate your concerns and hopefully put your mind at rest so that delays can be prevented. Many people procrastinate about issues and don’t act upon them quickly enough. Don’t fret about speaking to your solicitor. It’s what they’re there for.
- If you’re in the process of buying, it may seem obvious but be sure that you definitely want to buy the property! It always makes sense to visit the property you are planning to buy at different times of the day to make sure it feels right. You should always do your own research about the local area to ensure it’s a place where you and your family want to live. Buyer’s remorse can often happen at the last moment so to avoid upset and hassle, make sure you’re totally committed to the purchase.
It is also important that you engage the best conveyancer or property law solicitor in west Bromwich Birmingham , Wolverhampton or any other location in the UK. We have offices located in all of these locations and can also meet you depending upon your convenience. You can always give us a ring or contact our offices to discuss your matter with best property law solicitors or conveyancers in west Bromwich Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Peterborough.
Good communication is integral to any successful sales transaction. Having a regular dialogue with your conveyancing solicitor, estate agent and mortgage lender will keep everything on track. Our expert property law solicitors who are trained and qualified to deal with legal matters related to buying a residential or commercial property . We can guide you through with all the important elements involved in the process when buying a new property from property searches to if you were looking to buy a newly build property we understand being a buyer of a property you may have several questions and queries related or give you tips when you are buying your first home . You may be looking to buy your first home with the help to buy scheme and have queries related to know more about how we can help when you are looking to buy your first home with the government’s help to buy scheme.
At HS lawyers we have expert team of property law experts including licensed conveyancers who are readily available to explain the whole process of conveyancing or all the legal aspects involved when buying a new property. We have been established for over 10 years and our conveyancing experts and property law team can guide you through to avoid any delaying when you are buying your property. Our expert solicitors are based around our national offices with conveyancers in westbromwich Birmingham , Wolverhampton and Peterborough. If you are looking to buy a property and require assistance with property law r conveyancing you can visit and meet our property law experts in westbromwich Birmingham , Wolverhampton or Peterborough. We can also arrange an appointment to see you depending upon your convenience and to arrange this you can call us on 0121 525 2555 .
For expert advice about the conveyancing process, please contact us now.