- Obtaining Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
- Dealing with the estate and sale of any property
- Settlement of any Inheritance Tax Liability
- Preparation of Wills Powers of Attorney including Enduring Powers of Attorney and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Public Guardianship Office and Court of Protection applications
Wills And Probate
At HS Lawyers we provide legal advice on a wide variety of matters with the objective of helping our clients and their families. We aim to ensure your family is provided for in the future which gives you peace of mind.
We also understand it can be very important to your family and loved ones that provisions are made if unthinkable happens. Some matters such as writing a will or setting up Power of Attorney are very delicate matters and not something people want to think about.
We have an expert team of solicitors who specilaise in all matters relating to writing a will and probate, contested wills, obtaining grant of probate or letters of administration, power of attorney and estate management.
HS Lawyers has a long history of providing help and support to individuals and their families at those difficult times such as bereavement or the incapacity of a member of the family.
Our experienced, professional and approachable team is able to provide advice on the practical and legal steps.
Please feel free to speak to one of our experienced solicitors by calling us or fill in the call back request form and we will call you to discuss your matter.
Call our Head Office on 0121 525 2555 / 3100